Gaza conflict.
The fight over in Gaza is real and it is not about politics, it is about eliminating threats to peaceful life for Israeli citizens. Hamas will never stop attacking, ever. There is NO other solution for Israel than to eliminate them as best they can. There is no negotiating with these people. They only understand force. Savages only understand force, nothing else. And Hamas is nothing but a group of savages, period.
Godspeed IDF, and IAF. I hope you get the job done quickly, and with the least amount of civilian casualties, and especially Israeli casualties.
Comments
I feel totally useless because my brothers and sisters in arms are in the middle of this "conflict"
All I can do is put on my IDF T-shirt and yell at the TV, then cry for the stupidity of it all.
All the while Leah relives the 2006 war and worries herself sicker. Yeah if I had my M16..