Search This Blog
My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw - Jimmy Buffett
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
I commented back atcha. I'm trying to just live my life for me and the kiditos now. Doing much better that way.
I am hoping you have been okay. Hard going back to work after a week off, so I can imagine how you've been feeling.
Take care, Windy. Be well.
Thank you again for the blog comments, I had a tough week, but lived to tell so I can't complain.
Great video, Israeli's love Reggae
like Matisyahu.
B'Ahavah
Mapi,
I can only imagine the restraint you had to have shown in the face of all that nonsense.
I'm doing well, albeit just trying to finish up the algebra class and move on to other classes.
Yeah, it's been tough being back here alone. But, I need it that way to get through school. I'm so glad I'm not involved with any romantic interests right now. I HAVE to finish this degree and move on.
Leah!
You scared the hell out of me young lady!!! We'll have no more of those Grand Mals!
I'm gray haired enough as it is. But I am thrilled that you are up and about so quickly! What a blessing..
I've been a Raggae fan since the late 80's. Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer, Lucky Dube I love them all.
You just take good care of yourself and get better, ok?
Matt