More Midnight musing..
I'm not sure exactly why, But today just felt good.
Maybe it's because I forced my lazy ass out of the bed this evening in time to clean up the cave a bit, take out the trash, and head to the grocery store before coming into work. Being productive definitely has a positive affect on my mental outlook. I just wish I would do it more often. I really can be a lazy bastard sometimes, really.
Or maybe it's because I've been away from the drama for 2 days, and will be until Friday. Who knows. But I hope the feeling sticks around a while.
On my days off I have a few things to take care of. I need to go see my doctor to get my prescriptions refilled and possibly up my BP med dosage, I have to take a big, Algebra exam, and I'm going to the gun range to blow off some steam and kill some paper bad guys... I'm also itching to fire the bullets I hand loaded when I was home in Texas. ( big, maximum strength, hollow point .45 colts )
I miss shooting on a regular basis. It's on of the few things that I am very, very, very good at. No matter if it's long range rifle, pistol, fully automatic, or shotgun. And It's a great stress relief. I've even considered becoming a firearms instructor again. But with school and all that jazz, it probably wouldn't be a great idea. Maybe later on.
My brother is still having a little trouble with his back. I'm not too sure what he's going to do about it. He can still get 3 more epidurals in his current series before having to wait. The thing is that the pain is affecting his ability to perform at work. And He is going to have to decide weather he's going to stay at his current job, or go back to practicing law again. I need to give him a shout and see how he's doing these days.
Other than that, just lots of little things to do over the next couple of days. Laundry, mop the floors, vacuum, throw out some stuff, etc. Although some thoughtless shitbirds at the apartment complex are making that hard. This is due to the fact that these douche bags cant seem to understand that you need to break down boxes when you put them in a dumpster. And I'll be damned If I'm going to do it for them. In fact I'm going to go raise hell with the building super over it as it's pretty damned obvious as to who is doing it.
Anyhow... I guess I better wrap this up. My relief should be getting here in the next 25 minutes or so. I'll try to post something soon, even if it's just bland, every day stuff..
Maybe it's because I forced my lazy ass out of the bed this evening in time to clean up the cave a bit, take out the trash, and head to the grocery store before coming into work. Being productive definitely has a positive affect on my mental outlook. I just wish I would do it more often. I really can be a lazy bastard sometimes, really.
Or maybe it's because I've been away from the drama for 2 days, and will be until Friday. Who knows. But I hope the feeling sticks around a while.
On my days off I have a few things to take care of. I need to go see my doctor to get my prescriptions refilled and possibly up my BP med dosage, I have to take a big, Algebra exam, and I'm going to the gun range to blow off some steam and kill some paper bad guys... I'm also itching to fire the bullets I hand loaded when I was home in Texas. ( big, maximum strength, hollow point .45 colts )
I miss shooting on a regular basis. It's on of the few things that I am very, very, very good at. No matter if it's long range rifle, pistol, fully automatic, or shotgun. And It's a great stress relief. I've even considered becoming a firearms instructor again. But with school and all that jazz, it probably wouldn't be a great idea. Maybe later on.
My brother is still having a little trouble with his back. I'm not too sure what he's going to do about it. He can still get 3 more epidurals in his current series before having to wait. The thing is that the pain is affecting his ability to perform at work. And He is going to have to decide weather he's going to stay at his current job, or go back to practicing law again. I need to give him a shout and see how he's doing these days.
Other than that, just lots of little things to do over the next couple of days. Laundry, mop the floors, vacuum, throw out some stuff, etc. Although some thoughtless shitbirds at the apartment complex are making that hard. This is due to the fact that these douche bags cant seem to understand that you need to break down boxes when you put them in a dumpster. And I'll be damned If I'm going to do it for them. In fact I'm going to go raise hell with the building super over it as it's pretty damned obvious as to who is doing it.
Anyhow... I guess I better wrap this up. My relief should be getting here in the next 25 minutes or so. I'll try to post something soon, even if it's just bland, every day stuff..
Comments