My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
I still remember the summer this song came out. It was 84 or 85. I was going to summer school at the time. (this was back when MTV was REALLY MTV, and not "hip hop nation" like it is now)
The video pretty much caused an uproar with the sensors and parents because of the "teacher" dancing on the table in front of the "students".
I might dance for my students, but not like that!!! ;)
And yeah, I remember the REAL MTV days as well. Funny, you are the 2nd person in a couple of days to remind me of that. I didn't have cable but could watch when babysitting charges were napping or sleeping.
Went out, got me two new screen doors to install today. Lots of work. Shot of caffeine and me and my two little "helpers" are to work!
Comments
Gawd, I used to have it sooooo bad for David Lee Roth--as soon as I saw him open the bus door, I knew what this was.
You are funny. And what aspirations... (swoons)
The video pretty much caused an uproar with the sensors and parents because of the "teacher" dancing on the table in front of the "students".
Man those were the days....
And yeah, I remember the REAL MTV days as well. Funny, you are the 2nd person in a couple of days to remind me of that. I didn't have cable but could watch when babysitting charges were napping or sleeping.
Went out, got me two new screen doors to install today. Lots of work. Shot of caffeine and me and my two little "helpers" are to work!
Have a good weekend, Windy.