My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
This guy is amazing, and the emotions he evokes with his voice blow me away. I echo Curtis and Leah in thanking you, Windy. You always think of others, always ready to support. A true friend, indeed.
Well guys, It was just a message for each of you. I know Mish can't read it because of the Radiation treatment and how exhausted she is.
Each of you mean the world to me in your own individual ways. I often sit and ponder the great things that the internet has brought into my life. And I am very grateful for all of them, but especially the beautiful people I've met.
Comments
Thank you, B'Ahavah
Be well.
Each of you mean the world to me in your own individual ways. I often sit and ponder the great things that the internet has brought into my life. And I am very grateful for all of them, but especially the beautiful people I've met.
And you guys are all beautiful people.. Truly..