Another day at Work

Oh well, it's monday for me today.

I'm just oh so thrilled to be here. Can't you tell?

But, it's quiet so far and I can deal with that. It beats the usual high paced stupidity that makes my "office" famous. I hope it stays that way. I'm in a really mellow mood today for some reason. I'm not too sure exactly why that is. All I want is peace and quiet, and to be left alone. Sort of pull back into my shell and just not really communicate with anyone at all.

I get like this sometimes. I'm just sort of thinking about my life, with all its goods and bads. Nothing too heavy, just taking stock of my life and the people and things in it. Sort of assessing myself.

Overall, I think I'm on the right path. The school is working itself out. I'm starting to be much more health concious in regards to what I eat, the water I drink, and very soon the exercise I get.

My worst attribute is I tend to procrastinate.. Alot.... And I'm not sure exactly why that is. Maybe you are just born like that. Who knows... But, I'm trying to get better at not doing it. But, it's not that easy.

More later

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm the worlds worse procrastinator.
I saw a quote once:
“Procrastination is like Masturbation; In the end you're just screwing yourself.”

Not sure who said it but liked it none the less.

Love you Matt
Mama Llama said…
HA! I love that quote, I may have to use that sometime, Leah!

Hang in there, Windy. My feet are up after a softball game. Those Wild Ponies are something else! Next week I'm pitcher, it does appear...coach pitch, gotta love this level of play.

Be well...and get that work done!

Popular Posts