Saturday...

Really not too much to report. I'm just sitting here at work watching the clock tick by.

I was still not 100% on my days off, so I stayed off the water and rested. Sheesh, when did I get responsible all the sudden? But next week I'm going out for sure.

The algebra class is almost 1/3 over with.. I can't wait to be done with it! Doing it online makes it a lot more hectic. I'm doing alright with it, but bloody hell! I'm just ready to move on to other classes. I just feel the need to kick it into high gear and get gone from this place.

I had my taxes done on Wednesday and was rather pleased with the amount I'm getting back. ( which is headed right into the savings account ) That with the little economic stimulus package thing that bush decided to do will make a tidy little sum of money to sock away.

I'm feeling a lot better than I was last week. Whatever that was that I caught was a nasty little SOB.

I had to repair my air conditioner in the apartment on Wednesday. I smelled water, checked the unit in the closet and sure as shit it was leaking water from the drain which was clogged. I headed off to Home Depot and picked up some PVC pipe, fittings, pvc cement and went back to the casa and fixed it. ( it helps to have done it for a living ) I blew the line with freon, and poured about 3 cups of bleach down the drain line. I even installed a little "tee" fitting with a cap so I can pour bleach down it once a month.

Hey, I'm just handy like that... And I can cook too. Ahem...

Other than that, not much all happening. Just wagon training along. Although, I have been having some of the most vivid drams lately. All about exes too.

Weird....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the comments on my friend Leah's blog. As of today Sunday 6:18PM there is still no change.
Mama Llama said…
Um...dude...you cook AND you fix things?

I am sooooooo panting.

Air, give me air...

;)
Windrider said…
Hi Mish,

I just read the news that Leah is out of the coma! That is the best news EVER!!! Thank you for stopping by my site, you are always welcome here.

By the way, I think the IDF rocks!!

Hiya Mapi!

Yep, a true hybrid of my species.. I can cook like a riot! AND fix things around the house. My martini's are really what seals the deal though..

But, I snore like a weed-eater with no muffler...
Mama Llama said…
HA! I seem to recall you mentioning that before...

and yes, sleep IS so much more important than food...

:)

At least you're honest about it. I have been forced to sleep in the bathroom, in the car, in the hallway, on the floor, on the sofa for 8 years--dude, you would not believe it...that changed last year, and I am a MUCH happier person now that I am sleeping again!

Popular Posts