Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, I'll be heading to the airport in a little bit. (my flight leaves at 8am)

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday. But I won't lie, it's still bittersweet.

At least I got all of my "chores" done in the last few hours like making sure the trash was gone, the dishes done, and any food that needed to be removed from fridge out of it, etc. Shit, I even colored my hair.. Historically, I've never been able to sleep before a flight. Not from fear of flying, but just out of adrenaline.

I'll try to post while I'm there. As there isn't really anything big happening other than a birthday I'm sure I'll have some free time between the little jobs I'll need to do. I'll try to take some good pictures. I want to be able to share the experience.

Be well everyone. I'll post soon.

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Adrenaline. That is a trip. (no pun intended)

I'm the same way. I love to travel, so I have a hard time settling down to relax before a trip.

Sincerely hoping you have a wonderful time and that going home does you good--all the way down to your (a-hem) roots...

sorry, couldn't resist.

Time for t-ball. Hope to hear from you soon, Windy! Be well
Anonymous said…
Have a safe trip and a great time.
New blog, the other one (4 years of work) hacked
Google=useless.
Leah took 3 steps today unassisted!