Dogwatch shift.
Same old story here. I'm just working the night shift before my days off.
It seems like I've finally gotten over the cold I had. Thank God! I thought it was turning into some form of bronchitis for a few days, but thankfully it waved the white flag and split. I rally didn't need any more of that stuff. I hadn't been sick in so long that I had forgotten what it was like, and how sucky it could be.
Well, my jeep was officially PAID OFF as of midnight! I can't tell you how good that feels. Finally a period of time with NO car payment. It's had to believe that it's been 5 years. I'll damn sure appreciate the extra funds every month, that's for damn sure. Now, I just have to make sure not to just run out and spend it every month on useless stuff. ( something I've been known to do from time to time. )
I have to get my act together this weekend and really get some things done in the house. I've got loads of stuff I need to throw away, and clean. I've made some small progress, but i really need to quit with all the procrastination and get it done. ( and clean out the car, and service the boat, etc, etc... ) I swear I'm such a lazy lump of crap sometimes. I can waste an entire day just sluffing off around the house accomplishing absolutely NOTHING.
I'm tired tonight. I think that all the crap from the last two weeks has drained me a little bit. Hopefully when I get home I won't stay up too long and head off to bed. That way I can get up and do some things and try to reset my sleep schedule.
Other than that, really not much else to say. I know it makes for boring blog reading, but I'm actually glad to have some calm, peaceful days as of late. I've had enough of the stress and drama. It just sucks the life out of you.
I'll write soon...
It seems like I've finally gotten over the cold I had. Thank God! I thought it was turning into some form of bronchitis for a few days, but thankfully it waved the white flag and split. I rally didn't need any more of that stuff. I hadn't been sick in so long that I had forgotten what it was like, and how sucky it could be.
Well, my jeep was officially PAID OFF as of midnight! I can't tell you how good that feels. Finally a period of time with NO car payment. It's had to believe that it's been 5 years. I'll damn sure appreciate the extra funds every month, that's for damn sure. Now, I just have to make sure not to just run out and spend it every month on useless stuff. ( something I've been known to do from time to time. )
I have to get my act together this weekend and really get some things done in the house. I've got loads of stuff I need to throw away, and clean. I've made some small progress, but i really need to quit with all the procrastination and get it done. ( and clean out the car, and service the boat, etc, etc... ) I swear I'm such a lazy lump of crap sometimes. I can waste an entire day just sluffing off around the house accomplishing absolutely NOTHING.
I'm tired tonight. I think that all the crap from the last two weeks has drained me a little bit. Hopefully when I get home I won't stay up too long and head off to bed. That way I can get up and do some things and try to reset my sleep schedule.
Other than that, really not much else to say. I know it makes for boring blog reading, but I'm actually glad to have some calm, peaceful days as of late. I've had enough of the stress and drama. It just sucks the life out of you.
I'll write soon...
Comments
No drama is a good thing. I am looking forward to mine greatly decreasing at the end of the week.
Congrats on paying off the Jeep. Nice to be free...
Get some progess made on those projects, and get some ME-TIME in there as well. You deserve that.
Be well, Windy.