The surgery went well....

I just got off the phone with my Mother. My Dad is out of surgery and in the recovery room.

The doctor said he tolerated the anesthesia well, and the surgery had no complications.

I feel like passing out with relief. My poor Mother sounds frazzled though. She's been through a lot today. I just hope she doesn't stay too late at the hospital and gets some rest tonight.

Phew...

I'll speak to him tomorrow and see how he's doing.

Comments

Curtis said…
I'm pleased to hear that. I'll keep fingers crossed for a successful PT rehab as well.
Windrider said…
Thanks Curt,

He's a tough old guy. I'm sure his rehab will go well, as he has a friend who basically blew off the PT exercises and advice and walks like a crab.

Besides, my mother will nag him like a mother hen to do exactly what the doctors tell him to do. She's really good at that!
Gregory said…
Thank goodness! Glad to hear it!
Blandy Snorhal said…
Glad to hear your dad is doing well!
Windrider said…
Thank you all for the good thoughts! It means a lot.

Popular Posts