Please cast your good thoughts this way....
I'm a wee bit emotional today...
Tomorrow morning, my father is going to have his right hip completely replaced. I know that this is considered routine surgery today.
But, this is my Daddy we are taking about here.
My Hero.
My Mentor.
The man in the flight suit that I watched climb into big jet fighters and roar off into the sky.
The man I idolized, and fell short of long ago.
And now he's going into surgery tomorrow and I wish I could be there for him. But I have to be here, and that sucks..
So, I'll light my prayer candles, and say a few prayers, and not sleep tonight.
Tomorrow morning, my father is going to have his right hip completely replaced. I know that this is considered routine surgery today.
But, this is my Daddy we are taking about here.
My Hero.
My Mentor.
The man in the flight suit that I watched climb into big jet fighters and roar off into the sky.
The man I idolized, and fell short of long ago.
And now he's going into surgery tomorrow and I wish I could be there for him. But I have to be here, and that sucks..
So, I'll light my prayer candles, and say a few prayers, and not sleep tonight.
Comments
I get really nervous when my loved ones go under the knife in any capacity. It's just my nature.