When will I learn?
Sheesh..
Note to self: DO NOT eat a somewhat large lunch and come home after work a few hours later expecting to do anything but take a nap.. ( for 4 hours ) Especially after 2 beers in front of the computer!
Yep, I came home and did exactly that. Now its almost 10pm and I'm as awake as if I took three Red Bulls with a handfull of NoDoz.. Smart, especially considering I have to be "up" at 430 am.
But, on a bright note: tomorrow is my friday.
Note to self: DO NOT eat a somewhat large lunch and come home after work a few hours later expecting to do anything but take a nap.. ( for 4 hours ) Especially after 2 beers in front of the computer!
Yep, I came home and did exactly that. Now its almost 10pm and I'm as awake as if I took three Red Bulls with a handfull of NoDoz.. Smart, especially considering I have to be "up" at 430 am.
But, on a bright note: tomorrow is my friday.
Comments
We should hang out some night -- the drive would be a bit long, but we could chat!
I have a friend who is in trouble -- bigtime. You're the first person I thought of.
Hey, I wouldn't leave you guys and John didn't find out about the blog. He certainly did not take it over. I just needed to move it as I gave away too much info and got nervous.
I have a new one. See ya there!