For Christine... Gator Pics..


I didn't get any "fight" photos as I was a wee bit busy, but here you go..

If I'm still here in florida next year I plan on doing it again.

I can't even explain the excitement of hunting something that can, and will hunt you back...

Comments

Christine said…
HOLY SH*T! Ok, I am officially thinking you are the bravest guy in the land.
Where are my gator bites???

C.
Windrider said…
(blushes)

Nah, I'm just an adrenaline junkie, and Professional Small Boy.

The meat should be here soon, I'm guessing in 2 weeks or so. You and FunkyBugs will both be getting some gator tail!
Webmiztris said…
what do you do with a gator once you catch it? eat it? wear it?
Windrider said…
Hi Dawn!

I'm getting the meat processed, and having both the hides professionally tanned. ( one for a "trophy" hide, and one so I can have some "other" things made from.)

Alligator heels anyone? LOL...

(hand signed by me of course..)
Robin said…
You've been missed! How come my gators never have a bottle of water in their mouth? Oh yeah...'cause I'm a chicken shit and I only shoot with a camera.