And thus ends Alligator season...

Even though we had trouble the other night, Wayne and I went and finished out the season in grand style tonight. In fact I just walked into the apartment a few minutes ago, and am still wet with everglades water.

We went out around 11 pm and captured a rather aggressive 8ft, 9inch gator about 20 feet from the boat dock. What a rush! This one was a lot more intent on taking a bite out of one of us than the first one we caught. Growling, snapping, and rolling... It could have easily been an episode of Wild Kingdom.

So it's off to bed for me as soom as I clean up. I'll post pics soon.

Comments

Christine said…
Holy Moley! I didn't know people were actually brave enough to do this! Please post some pictures.
Windrider said…
Hi Chris!

Its definately an exiting experience! I'll have pics of the old boy up soon. Unfortunately there are no photos of the actual fight. ( I was a bit busy at the time..)

Popular Posts