Windrider talking to Mapi.

Just hang on.... Take Heart.. And above all else, Keep Going!!

Don't you dare give up, or give in to this shit! You hear Me?! You fight goddamn it! You FIGHT!!

Even if the only thing you can do is raise your pinky: YOU FIGHT!!!!!

You deserve better than this. You owe yourself better than this.

You are not a victim. Nor are you some soft-sided punching bag... You are a wonderful and tough individual that has achieved monumental things. Remember that. And there is a wonderful life waiting out there for you AND your children. TRUST ME.....

You just have to walk out of the burning airplane and pull the chute handle.

You can do it!

(edit: Please note that I am not mad at my friend in any way. I am however pissed at how she is being/has been treated. I am SO pulling for her. )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Prayers and support for Mapi!
Mama Llama said…
I'm good, Windy. Just a funky weekend. I LOVE when He is away--but that also means I don't get to go work out and do the little things I can do when he does have the kids. And I can feel that Wednesday--dreaded Wednesday--is coming and he'll be back.

La Princesita drew a picture of the two of us (He and I) on top of a hill in wedding clothes. I said, "You know that we can never be like that." She crawled onto my lap and, sobbing, said all she wants is for us to be one, big happy family.

How I can do this to her--I feel so selfish. This is complicated.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Mapi,

I just hate it when a friend is hurting. I can't stand it in fact... I just want to make it better, but I know i can't.

You are not being selfish Mapi. Not at all.

You can't Stay in a loveless, sexless marriage in misery putting on a transparent illusion that everything is ok.

No, you can't do that. That will only destroy you emotionally, as well as the children. They have already figured that things are broken between you two.

You aren't being selfish. You are trying to make the heathiest situation for you and your children give the situation.

If I may be so bold as to say this:

Your husband is the one that's being damned selfish. He needs to man up, and move out, so the kids can start the adjustment process and not get permenantly damaged by this.

And also so you can start putting your life back together. He's just causing harm by not doing the right thing and being an adult about the situation.

I'd like to fly up there and scruff him up like a puppy and toss him out of there on his ass for you.

It just makes me heartsick for you. If you need to talk you know where I am.

Me

Popular Posts