I'm still here.

Sorry for the absence this last week. But, school has been demanding a lot of time and effort these days.



I had to make a 20 minute presentation last night on management philosophy where I was required to pick out a Fortune 500 company and expound on it. Oh, and also turn in a 16 page paper on it as well.



So, you can imagine what I've been doing the last week or so. I actually had enough data that I could have extended the paper to 20 pages but didn't want to start a trend. I think it went well, but will find out next week exactly what my grade was on the two.



I'm really hoping it is a 4.0 to match the gpa I have in the marketing class. I'm really trying to graduate with a Cum Laude . That would be like the cherry on top of the sundae to me. I'd like to do that for my Mom and Dad. After all this time, and sort of letting them down that I didn't graduate all those years ago in 1992. it would make them really happy. ( and hell, I'd pee my pants if I got honors, really.. )

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Awesome.

What more can I say?

Be well, Windy. Nice to read you again, but totally understanding the absence.
Windrider said…
Thanks Mapi,

Yes, school has taken up a lot of my time lately. I'll be glad to get a 2 week break in December after these two are over.

It would be nice to get honors. I think it would mean the world to my parents. Right now I'm sitting at a 3.65. But I want it higher!!!

Popular Posts