James Blunt - Same Mistake
It seems that we all are stuck in some sort of loop. We tend to repeat each mistake over, and over again. Or that the same things tend to keep happening to us repeatedly. Almost like a curse.
I often wonder why. We start off with the best of intentions, and hopes, only to just wind up back where we started from. It doesn't have to be a person, or a job, or any given situation that we find ourselves repeating, we just do exactly that.. Repeat the pattern in one form or another.
I can't help but scratch my head as I see it over and over again. This video really hammers it home for me. And if you really watch and listen to it, you'll see what I mean.
And if not, just enjoy the music....
Windy
Comments
Message not lost.
Don't scratch your head too raw.
Sometimes the mistakes are ours alone to make, and--yeah. I'm real, you are real, and so damn human.
Be well, Windy.