exhausted...
Man, I just got in the door from work and I'm tired. Today really took it out of me for some reason. I think my schedule is doing this to me, and I'm going to need to make sure I'm getting enough sleep.
Things will get better soon. My economics class wraps up next week. Sheesh, it seemed like I just started that thing. Time really does fly by. I sure won't miss the drive down there on wednesday nights.
The stats class is creeping along. I took a test in it today and actually scored well on it. I have some work to do tomorrow in the computer class, well, alot of it actually. But I just have to get it done.
Sorry this post is so dry, but I'm really bushed. I'll write more soon.
Things will get better soon. My economics class wraps up next week. Sheesh, it seemed like I just started that thing. Time really does fly by. I sure won't miss the drive down there on wednesday nights.
The stats class is creeping along. I took a test in it today and actually scored well on it. I have some work to do tomorrow in the computer class, well, alot of it actually. But I just have to get it done.
Sorry this post is so dry, but I'm really bushed. I'll write more soon.
Comments
B'Ahavah, Leah
I hope you got some good rest and can have a nice weekend, whether or not you must work.
Take care of you... And be well, Windy.
Take care of yourself Windy, and mazel tov on your statistics test.
Mucho love, Mishy
I like it...