For Leah, and Mishy, and Mapi...

If I could take it all away, I would do it without a second thought. Really.

I'd take every affliction, illness, and sorrow upon myself so that you could live without them and smile.

Scout's Honor.....

Because you all deserve that. Truly...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I truly believe G-d puts people together for a reason, lessons, strength, love, friendship. I have met some truly wonderful people on line, made life long friendships, thank you for this, this is the second time you've made me cry, good tears. I love you sight unseen.
Take good care of you, leah
Mama Llama said…
Leah, this Windy-guy is a really good man. Always watching out for us, always taking care, even from so far away.

We are lucky. And blessed.

Be well, both.
Windrider said…
I believe that too Leah. I truly do. It amazes me the friends I've made. And the love is mutual.

Aww Mapi.... I'm going to lose my tough guy image if you keep saying that. And I feel like I'm the one who's been blessed.

Popular Posts