What would I do If I won the Lottery?

Exactly what this guy did..

( I have no idea if this was a result of him winning the lottery, i'm just saying.. )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome, I think I would do the exact same thing!
In response to your comment on my blog:A non-Jew in Israel can join the army. They do it all the time. Only Jewish and Druze citizens are required to actually join; Christians and Arab Muslims are not required.
I re-enlisted for 3 more years as I felt I needed the additional discipline.
Windrider said…
Hiya Mish!

The dancing a silly dance all over the world is someting I would do for sure. (i'm wacky like that..)

Wow, you re-upped!! Good for you! For the most part I liked my time in the Army here in the US. I did get tired of the politics though.

Man, if I had known that i could have joined the IDF 10 years ago I would have done it in a heartbeat. That would have been one hell of an experience!

You hurry up and get fully healed young lady! Duty calls..
Mama Llama said…
My favorite was the one shot in North Korea. What a great way to bring so many smiles.

That was a lot of fun! Okay--time to start playing Lotto. Are you in?

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Hiya Mapi!

I've actually stood in that room in panmunjom. It's pretty neat.

I'm already playing the lottery my dear!! And frantically wishing I could win it and become a man of leisure.

Popular Posts