Just stopping in to say hi..

And also to just say,

statistics really, really SUCKS!!!

Thank You, that is all.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really Really sucks?
Hi to you too
Windrider said…
Oh yes.. This class is a pain in my butt. I hate it.. Ack!

I hope you are doing well, and Mishy too!
Anonymous said…
OH, like my book keeping class, my CPA class, my accounting class, my math classes! Hate them all, one year to go, G_d willing I remain well.
Doing fine, thank you and Mishy is working (finally)!
B'Ahavah!
shozo said…
is your name ken?
Windrider said…
no, sorry.. no ken here..
Mama Llama said…
I have been hacking connections all over South America trying to leave you a comment. Guess I had to get to Central America to finally make it work.

Stats. Aka Hell. Poor thing.

All i want right now is a looooong, hot shower ... Havent had one of those in a week... Brrrr.

Ok, calling my flight home. Be well,Windy.
Windrider said…
what on earth are you doing down there?!
Mama Llama said…
Taking a very much needed vacation. No Internet, no telephone, limited TV...it was a true vacation indeed. I'll be posting about some of my experiences.

Now in Jersey at the beach with the kids for the weekend. Haven't slept in a loooong time. I think I'll crash after a couple margaritas tonight.

Be well, Windy.

Popular Posts