Chugging Along..
My 2 online classes started today...
Oy Vey! I'm going to be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the next 12 weeks. Bot are really labor intensive classes whose instructors seem to just adore lots of mandatory assignments.
Lucky me... But hey, it's 2 less classes and that much closer to the finish line. Which also means all the closer to telling the agency I work for to "besa me culo" ( which I personally can't wait for ). I actually can see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel these days.
I had an interesting proposition from my teammate this afternoon. He asked if I wanted to rent a place together. He has been living at his mother's house with her, but just cant stand it anymore and had decided to move out. I'm not too sure about what to do with the offer... On one hand, I could save some money having someone else splitting the bills with me. But on the other hand, I'd be having to put up with someone else and all their habits and I really don't know how I feel about that. I'm wondering if I would be able to handle having someone else around me all the time. As you all can tell from my rantings on here, I'm a very solitary creature, and pretty intolerant of encroachments into my personal space. So, I'm not too sure of what I should do. He's a nice guy, and a good friend but you never really know someone until you live with them. I'd hate to have our friendship get ruined by being roommates and not getting along with one another. And once you're in a lease with somebody you're screwed if things go sour.
So, I've got some thinking to do on the matter. ( in addition to some number crunching and what the initial financial impact would be ) I know one thing for sure, moving is Hella expensive with all the dough you have to shell out for movers, first last and security deposit, utilities, cable hookup, Internet, etc, etc........
Decisions, decisions...
Well, I better get off the blog and in the books.
Oy Vey! I'm going to be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the next 12 weeks. Bot are really labor intensive classes whose instructors seem to just adore lots of mandatory assignments.
Lucky me... But hey, it's 2 less classes and that much closer to the finish line. Which also means all the closer to telling the agency I work for to "besa me culo" ( which I personally can't wait for ). I actually can see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel these days.
I had an interesting proposition from my teammate this afternoon. He asked if I wanted to rent a place together. He has been living at his mother's house with her, but just cant stand it anymore and had decided to move out. I'm not too sure about what to do with the offer... On one hand, I could save some money having someone else splitting the bills with me. But on the other hand, I'd be having to put up with someone else and all their habits and I really don't know how I feel about that. I'm wondering if I would be able to handle having someone else around me all the time. As you all can tell from my rantings on here, I'm a very solitary creature, and pretty intolerant of encroachments into my personal space. So, I'm not too sure of what I should do. He's a nice guy, and a good friend but you never really know someone until you live with them. I'd hate to have our friendship get ruined by being roommates and not getting along with one another. And once you're in a lease with somebody you're screwed if things go sour.
So, I've got some thinking to do on the matter. ( in addition to some number crunching and what the initial financial impact would be ) I know one thing for sure, moving is Hella expensive with all the dough you have to shell out for movers, first last and security deposit, utilities, cable hookup, Internet, etc, etc........
Decisions, decisions...
Well, I better get off the blog and in the books.
Comments
Leah - I think that Uri is a blessing to you and his living there is a needed thing right now. And he's a Medic! But, I understand how you feel about living alone. I would be a great candidate to live on a deserted island.
Mish - You are most welcome. I had no idea that you needed surgery so it came as a shock to me to hear the news! I was like, "What is This?! My two favorite Israeli Ladies recovering from illness?? " It didn't seem fair at all. You just take it easy and don't you go over exerting yourself. No low crawling over rifle ranges in ghille suits for a while Ms. Mish! Agreed??
( wags finger at both of you..)
You two need to focus on getting better. Don't make me come over there!!!
Tough decision. Moving is hard, living with someone is/can be harder, especially after years of being alone. That said, 'best buds' never make the best roommates and you two know each other enough to think the other is cool and that you share some common interests--it might work out fine. Compromise will happen with both parties...but you could do really well together and have a blast.
I'll be looking forward to finding out what you decide!
Be well, Windy.
Those are like "my babies"
I am behaving, sorta.
Thanks for the comment,guess I had been sick a long time and didn't realize it, because now I have so much energy, it's incredible.