Moving on.....

Sorry for the vanishing act, but the last 2 weeks were busy beyond belief.



I'm absolutely knackered....



But, I'm fully moved out of the old place and into the new house. And that is a huge relief to say the least. I can't even begin tell you how nice it is to be all alone in my new residence.



Things were headed downhill rapidly with the roommate. In fact it started to get downright hostile the last few days I was there. He actually had the nerve to bitch about me only paying rent from the 1st through the 12th! I basically told him to kiss my ass, and that if he actually thought I was going to pay rent for a day longer than I was staying there he was out of his mind. He didn't care for the fact that I told him I was having the electric service shut off the day I left either. To which I curtly replied, "tough shit".



What nerve...

It really saddens me that someone I thought of as a true friend for years would act the way he did. I guess the friendship wasn't as real as I thought it was. We parted ways with polite smiles on our faces and suggestions of going fishing in the near future. But that will not happen, ever. I'm pretty sure he realizes that as well. The damage has been done and to be totally honest about the whole thing, I couldn't care less that I don't consider him a friend anymore.

That's just how I am. I can tolerate a LOT of things. And, everyone gets an "oops!" with me if you are considered a friend. But what he pulled with me over the last 8 months was way over the top and just blatantly wrong. He wasn't short on money, he just wasn't willing to curtail his lifestyle. While he claimed he had no money to contribute to the electric bill, he could afford to go fishing in the Keys, buy all sorts of taxidermy crap, and endless cartons of cigarettes. What a scam artist...

Good riddance...

The new place is really nice. I have a beautiful backyard with coconut palms right on a lake shore. Its quiet, clean, and cool. I feel at peace there. In fact, I've slept like a baby ever since I moved in. Its a nice change from where I was living. There's no worrying about anyone Else's moods, or smelling cigarette smoke constantly. I'm going to enjoy living there.

Work is the same old pain in the ass as ever. My boss is still an idiot, and you have to watch your back constantly around him. I truly will not miss this place when I leave it.

Comments

diana said…
Congrats, I am so happy for you. You deserve to be happy and at peace.
Mama Llama said…
Good. I'm glad to see you out of there. Not good for you soul--when there is so much else going right for you!

Way to handle it, Windy. Congrats to you.

Be well!

Popular Posts