Finally....
The semester ended this morning with my final Saturday morning class. I can't begin to tell you how good it feels to be done with classes for a couple of weeks.
I'm utterly exhausted, both mentally and physically. But, no rest for the wicked. After class I went and signed the lease on the little lakefront house. The realtor is going to do me a huge favor and give me the keys a week from now, which is really, really cool of him to do so since my lease doesn't start until the 15th, technically.
I get a good vibe in that house. It just feels like a good place to live. Really peaceful, and quiet. My boat will be happy in the little carport, and my bbq happy on the little patio out back in the back yard. I can sit out by the water under the coconut palms and fish if I want to. Just me, myself and I.
I need this. I need to be by myself again. I'm sick to death of dealing with a roommate all the time. I need the mental space as well. I want this to be a good era of my existence. One where I take better care of myself, relax more, and stress less. I need to find my center again.
Only one last semester to go and I earn my degree. Its hard to believe it. Its been a long road, and at times a tough one but I'm finally at the finish line after all this time. And then it's straight into the Master's program. God that's almost surreal to really think about... Me, in grad school..
Crazy.... (shakes head)
Now I have to head to the house after work and do some mad packing and cleaning.. I want everything boxed and packed up and ready for the movers in a couple of weeks.
Oh, and I bought a ukulele too... It should be here soon.
Life is good....... Stressful right now, but good.
I'm utterly exhausted, both mentally and physically. But, no rest for the wicked. After class I went and signed the lease on the little lakefront house. The realtor is going to do me a huge favor and give me the keys a week from now, which is really, really cool of him to do so since my lease doesn't start until the 15th, technically.
I get a good vibe in that house. It just feels like a good place to live. Really peaceful, and quiet. My boat will be happy in the little carport, and my bbq happy on the little patio out back in the back yard. I can sit out by the water under the coconut palms and fish if I want to. Just me, myself and I.
I need this. I need to be by myself again. I'm sick to death of dealing with a roommate all the time. I need the mental space as well. I want this to be a good era of my existence. One where I take better care of myself, relax more, and stress less. I need to find my center again.
Only one last semester to go and I earn my degree. Its hard to believe it. Its been a long road, and at times a tough one but I'm finally at the finish line after all this time. And then it's straight into the Master's program. God that's almost surreal to really think about... Me, in grad school..
Crazy.... (shakes head)
Now I have to head to the house after work and do some mad packing and cleaning.. I want everything boxed and packed up and ready for the movers in a couple of weeks.
Oh, and I bought a ukulele too... It should be here soon.
Life is good....... Stressful right now, but good.
Comments