We Went Out Last Night....

I'm sitting here sipping a martini at 8:30 in the morning in a "hair of the dog" moment to keep things on an even keel.. Contrary to the current train of thought, its the best way to combat a hangover.. Trust me, or if not, suffer your misery if you so choose.

Phew....

I'm glad I have an iron liver, and the tolerance of a God-King.... Holy Christ, we should have been arrested! After class, my friend Pete decided to go have a drink or two. We both swore that it was going to be an early night and that it was going to be an early night..

(smiles)

That didn't happen.... I'm corrupting all my buddies it seems. ;) We hit 4 different bars in a 2 mile radius and actually raided a candy store that for whatever reason was open until 11 pm where I bought gummy coke bottles, bacon flavored dental floss, and nutella from europe. (which is apparently much better than the US version ). We were like sailors on liberty...

Pete got "shit flying" drunk as we used to say in the service. He was frigging hilarious!! I kept him out of trouble as it was my duty.. We wound up at an all night diner eating bacon cheese burgers, and a platter of gravy covered fries.. Gallons of coffee were drunk in a very short span of time, and eventually good nights were said.

It was a good time.. And, no.. No photographic evidence exists of said operation ...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Fun to live a little. I'm glad to see you LIVING again. I know that feels good.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Es muy buena para vivir de nuevo, mi amor!

Besos Amor,

Me