What's worse than being deathly ill?

Showing up to the ER and not having your wallet....

Suck factor = 100 %

I'm just gonna have to work the dogwatch shift and go in after I get off.

Oy...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Windy :(
Are you feeling worse?
Been a LONG tough week.
Take good care.

Love, Leebee
Frank said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said…
Hey Windrider, have you been able to access Mish's blog today? I got the invite and accessed it fine yesterday but it's been a no-go today. Leebee would help but she sent me an email saying she's going offline for a while and I don't want to bother her.

Note: Deleted the previous comment because I addressed you by name.
Windrider said…
Hi lincoln,

I noticed that the blog was secured a bit earlier. I can't access it either.

Leah sent me a similar email saying that she was going offline for a while. I hope it isn't on a permenant basis..

Apparently this is really affecting her health. She doesn't need that right now. I just hope that once the smoke clears, and Cary slithers under a rock again she will be able to blog again.

I don't want to bother her either. She'll keep in contact, she just needs her space right now... I imagine all of this is pretty overwhelming to her.
Frank said…
Yes we could all use a breather for now. What a mess.

Feel better!

Popular Posts