Graveyard shift..

I'm glad I had the overnight shift tonight. At least it got me out of the house. Its just really wierd in there right now.

He is either the most convincing liar ever born, or she's the dumbest person that's ever lived. Because tonight before I left to come to work it looked like everything was back to normal. Outrageous... Just outrageous...

Its hard for me to know how to interact with him after all this has happened. I've lost all respect I had for him as a friend and that really is a huge disappointment. He and I have been good friends for many years, and I've always thought of him as an honorable man. Now, I just don't feel that way about him anymore. And that hurts.

You see, I'm a very cut and dried type of person. Right and wrong are plain as day to me. Very rarely is there a middle ground. And in this instance there certainly isn't one. And I'm not just talikng about his behavior with his little hussy either. There's also the issue of taking advantage of my generosity, in changing stories, and modifying agreements in mid stream. I resent the hell out of that.. Especially when its someone who I considered to be my close friend. The truth is that he just didn't want to curb his lifestyle, or his hobbies. He wanted someone else to pick up the tab so he could keep playing. But he wasn't honest or upfront about it.

I guess I just know that things will never be the same between us again. Not ever. That's the thing about me, You only screw me once. You never get a second chance to do it again.

I'm glad school starts tonight. It gives me something to focus my mind on besides all the bullshit at the house. And its the second to the last semester before grad school.. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at long last. It still amazes me, because I was firmly convinced that I was never going to complete college. And, it makes the folks happy..

I've already started looking for other places to live. I need to find a little house with a garage or carport where I can store the boat. Granted, it's going to be more expensive. I really don't care. I just want a nice place all to myself again. Just me. I'm done with the roommate thing forever. I figure august is a good time frame as that will be in between semesters. My Dad was asking me why I wasn't moving immediately and I told him that I want a nice place to live. Not the first place that comes along. And besides, I don't need the hassle with 3 classes going on.

I'm tired, and can't wait to get out of here and get some sleep. My body is definately not performing at anything above 50 percent. It's probably going to be a couple of weeks before I'm back up to full steam. Man, this lung infection is some powerful form of nasty!

Gottta go...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
That sure sounds rough. I hope you can find peace in everything-health, home, school-soon.
Curtis said…
I'm sorry to hear of this. Hang in there, you'll make the situation better.

Popular Posts