wednesday night...

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday... I've vowed to at least do a a line a day. This is after all an online dairy of sorts. And hell, one that's been on blooger for a number of years..

As fo me I still feel like hell. I went to my doctor this afternoon bfore my law class and he basically gave me perscription refills and told me if I was any worse next week to come back.

Gee... Thanks, I guess?

The law class rocks, and while it will be a challenge I'm really liking it so far. Yep, i'm an academic geek unabashed.. I never would have figured me for one, but apparently I am.

My throat has been hella sore the last two days on top of the crud I've had that dosen't seem to be going away. I didn't think anything of it until my roomie's wife mentioned that "her mononucleosis was back". W - T - F ? ! ? !

Go ahead... I'll wait.....


Yes, I wanted to kick her dead square in the pubic mons, and scalp her with a shard from a coke bottle. What the fuck?! I won't be sure until I get blood work done, but Jesus, could you at least warn a brother? Like I said, they live like sharecroppers!!

I just don't understand it.... I truly don't.....

On a positive note, I may be going back into the military on a reserve basis. I'm eligible and don't have to re-do basic training (not that I'd mind) and I can pick a new occupational speciality to boot.

Why would I do this, you ask? I miss the military, the comaradare, and the pride of wearing the uniform, and so much more. It's in my bones, and my heart. This time it would be the Air Force, and not the Army..

But, I have to get back into military shape. And lordy, that won't be easy.. I need to lose the equivalent of Paris Hilton.. Looks like I'm going to have to head back to the "house of pain"... Sit ups, push ups, 2 mile run.

Do I have it in me? Well, not sure.. But let's see just how far I can push it....

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Join me in my 4 miles, baby. We'll get you in tip-top shape in nooooo time! (wink)

I have the sore throat and earaches. It is not a lot of fun. I hope they will diminish by the weekend. If not, I'll go to the doctor (I NEVER go to the doctor, for goodness sakes!) next week.

I am hoping YOU are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.
Terrible time to have a cold, all the rain we're having. I hope you're feeling better by now and that your roomie's wife kept her cooties to herself.

Try to stay dry this weekend.
Lakota said…
regarding the beach picture... which one was you so i can zoom in with the high powered magnifier? :P
Frank said…
Hey Windrider,

This is Lincoln, a friend of Mish and Leebee. Can you shoot me an email when you get a chance? Cheers!
Windrider said…
Madame butterfly ,

Jaysus, 4 miles?! Honey, we better start with a quarter mile. ( and have oxygen standing by ) But, you'll always be my running partner Mi Amor.. Siempre..

Hiya Linda,

Welcome to the mayhem and confusion. I agree that it's a horrible time for a cold/viral infection. The roomies wife actually decided to stay at her sisters place! so I'll slowly recover. I am going to to get and epstein-barr screening done just to be sure I missed her flipping MONO infection........

Lakota: OY.. I'll deal with you privately...

Lincoln: I will.. But be advised if there is any douchebaggery involved I'll detonate like an errant JDAM.
Frank said…
"But be advised if there is any douchebaggery involved I'll detonate like an errant JDAM."

That sounds messy. :-D

No doucheyness involved, I swear on my eagle scout honor. O:-)

Popular Posts