Grinding on...
School remains a huge pain in the arse this week. 3 midterms and 1 paper due. Not too much, but enough to get tedious given my work schedule. I'm one arming the shop many nights due to folks on annual leave.
I'm over the virus, and only now catching up on my sleep. Thus the lack of posting here on the blog. I'm still debating on starting a new one. Not sure. I have an awful lot of history here, as silly and incongruent as it is. I'm just tired of this place. We shall see.
The search for a new house is ongoing. I have to find a place that can accommodate the boat, and has sufficient space for all my junk. I was contemplating hading a bit north, but I really don't want to get snarled up in traffic jams on my way to work. So, I'm going to contact a realtor and see what they can do for me. Either way, I'm going to find a place in the next month and get gone. I just need my own space. Living with a roommate just doesn't cut it anymore. I'm too solitary and set in my ways.
I set the blog for comment moderation.... I'm sorry for the inconvenience to my friends.
This is my house, and I'll say what gets posted on this blog in the comments section. I have zero tolerance for petty drama, and this blog certainly will not be the stage for any one's personal agenda. I don't owe you a fucking thing, Pal.....
Fight your Vietnam war from your own LZ. Got it?
On a side note, I had the gun safe repaired. 371.00 dollars worth. Ouch! The locksmith had to drill out the lock, replace the whole damn assembly , and put it all back together. Granted, I had to spend the better part of an afternoon cleaning the rifles and shotguns to make sure everything was A-OK with the actions and barrels after sitting for 6 months in the safe.. As well as the knives, and making sure the gun leather was ok, and not cracked after month with no humidity...
It was..
Well, I better hit the bed. I have a Midterm tomorrow at 830.
I'm over the virus, and only now catching up on my sleep. Thus the lack of posting here on the blog. I'm still debating on starting a new one. Not sure. I have an awful lot of history here, as silly and incongruent as it is. I'm just tired of this place. We shall see.
The search for a new house is ongoing. I have to find a place that can accommodate the boat, and has sufficient space for all my junk. I was contemplating hading a bit north, but I really don't want to get snarled up in traffic jams on my way to work. So, I'm going to contact a realtor and see what they can do for me. Either way, I'm going to find a place in the next month and get gone. I just need my own space. Living with a roommate just doesn't cut it anymore. I'm too solitary and set in my ways.
I set the blog for comment moderation.... I'm sorry for the inconvenience to my friends.
This is my house, and I'll say what gets posted on this blog in the comments section. I have zero tolerance for petty drama, and this blog certainly will not be the stage for any one's personal agenda. I don't owe you a fucking thing, Pal.....
Fight your Vietnam war from your own LZ. Got it?
On a side note, I had the gun safe repaired. 371.00 dollars worth. Ouch! The locksmith had to drill out the lock, replace the whole damn assembly , and put it all back together. Granted, I had to spend the better part of an afternoon cleaning the rifles and shotguns to make sure everything was A-OK with the actions and barrels after sitting for 6 months in the safe.. As well as the knives, and making sure the gun leather was ok, and not cracked after month with no humidity...
It was..
Well, I better hit the bed. I have a Midterm tomorrow at 830.
Comments
Good luck to you. You'll be fine. I'm really glad to read that you're feeling better and sleeping. Makes me feel better knowing that.
Bastard.
Dude.
At least you don't have class this coming week...