I have the creeping crud..

Honestly, last night was one of the roughest ones I've ever had.

I was coughing so forcefully, It activated my gag reflex and I had to barf into trash can in the office.. Nice... Add into that a 102 fever, and after that the chills and you have the recipie for a great night..

I went to the emergency room after work and was prescribed a super powerful antibiotic, some narcotic cough syrup, and a pain killler.

I'm skipping school tonight so I can rest.

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Man, I am so sorry you're feeling so crappy. Get better soon...please.
Windrider said…
Hi Butterfly,

Actually, I'm feeling a bit better. The antibiotics and sleep today really helped. ( not to metion staying home from school tonight )

It helps put things into perspective when you're ill.. Having your health is everything.

I hope all is well there with you you. You've been on my mind lately.

Popular Posts