Lots to do
Geeze louise!
I have a lot of things to do in a relatively short amount of time. Tons of stuff to throw away, things to pack , etc.
I thought about donating the stuff to charity but the lousy fuckers won't climb a flight of stairs to come get it! Something about insurance reasons. Well guess what then? I'll just throw the shit in the dumpster. If they aren't willing to collect it I'm certainly NOT going to haul it to them.
Man, I need to call a moving company, tell my landlord, and get ready to play the "change my address" game. And about a billion other things!
OY!!
I have a lot of things to do in a relatively short amount of time. Tons of stuff to throw away, things to pack , etc.
I thought about donating the stuff to charity but the lousy fuckers won't climb a flight of stairs to come get it! Something about insurance reasons. Well guess what then? I'll just throw the shit in the dumpster. If they aren't willing to collect it I'm certainly NOT going to haul it to them.
Man, I need to call a moving company, tell my landlord, and get ready to play the "change my address" game. And about a billion other things!
OY!!
Comments