Who couldn't love these little faces?


I apologize for my tardy posting these days. (well, to all 4 of you who might read this drivel.)
Part 3 is on the way soon, but I just had to share these photos with you.
I just love these little things. They are known as Genets and are small, ferret like animals that are indegenous to North Africa and resemble elongated cats.. They make good pets, and live for up to 20 years.
Now, I wonder what the pet deposit would be if I took one as a pet? Hmmmm......
Comments
Okay, I'll be serious. I seriously would love to have one, but I don't expect you to smuggle it back!
I don't think smuggling one would be a good idea either, as the trip to north africa alone would cost more than buying one from a USDA breeder. ( and an all expense paid stay in an african jail would set off my allergies..)
If I get one I'm planning on doung it through Julies Jungle in Pensacola www.juliesjungle.com
Check out her site, its really informative..