To all of you who are trying to pimp your websites in my comments section.

Listen up you above mentioned assholes... ( and you know who you are..)
I write and maintain this thing for me, and me only.. Not for slimy, little, reptilian, ass clown, fucksticks to spam my comment section advertising websites offering credit repair, finger puppets, or a new and improved Teflon vaginal lubricant...
"hi I was looking at blogs and found yours. Visit my website www.arrogantpushyfucktard.com .. I have found how to turn lead into gold for only pennies! Blah Blah Blah"
I couldn't give a shit what you are trying to sell, and you certainly won't be doing it from my blog. You gritty little ass pirates need to take it somewhere else besides my blog and everyone else's.
Both my middle, and index fingers never tire of either flipping you off, or deleting your posts..
Now having said that, I visit almost every legitimate bloggers site if they post in my comment section because that's part of the fun of blogging. I like to get glimpses into other peoples lives who have enjoyed how I've detailed my life here in my vile inner sanctum.
How do I define legitimate? As someone who has and maintains a blog on a fairly regular basis.. Not some scamming, bicycle seat sniffing, huckster who gets a blogger identity for the sole purpose of being able to leave comments on other folks blogs in order to peddle/promote your meaningless crap like a cunty little sneakthief internet telemarketer..
So, If you are reading this and are simply a blogger who happened upon my site, or a friend who reads here from time to time feel free to post whenever you like. I enjoy that. (and my friends know who they are)
Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Feces....
Thank You...
Comments
I hear you, all the way up here in the cheap seats!
Oh, and happy birthday ;)
http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/
Marieke - I anticipated that would happen. lol.. No worries, my fingers are getting a workout deleting all the garbage.
dona - Hey, that sounds right up my alley.. These people are getting annoying..