A Cause For Celebration!!
Wow!
I just read that one of my dearest blogger friends is getting married! I am extremely happy for her. She's been through a lot in the last year or so and I can't think of another person who deserves happiness more than she does. A wonderful, creative person with a unique view on life in both the literary, and photographic sense.
She has "seen me" at my worst, ( on my first blog ) and was there with kind words and support. Considering we've never met, or even seen what the other looks like this speaks volumes as to the character of this wonderful lady..
So, please click in Diva Drip's link over to the right and congratulate her!
( raises glass )
To you Diva, and your Beloved..
May you both be blessed all the days of your lives together....
Wishing you Shade and Sweetwater,
Windrider
I just read that one of my dearest blogger friends is getting married! I am extremely happy for her. She's been through a lot in the last year or so and I can't think of another person who deserves happiness more than she does. A wonderful, creative person with a unique view on life in both the literary, and photographic sense.
She has "seen me" at my worst, ( on my first blog ) and was there with kind words and support. Considering we've never met, or even seen what the other looks like this speaks volumes as to the character of this wonderful lady..
So, please click in Diva Drip's link over to the right and congratulate her!
( raises glass )
To you Diva, and your Beloved..
May you both be blessed all the days of your lives together....
Wishing you Shade and Sweetwater,
Windrider
Comments
You have also been around for my rough times too. And that, my friend, is a gift and a blessing.
It is indeed a blessing, and a rare one to find these days.
Both yourself and Mr. Fontane/Henshaw are welcome to visit me if I wind up in the keys..