A Hunting we will go..



Well, i'm back.. ( and in one piece )

Things have spooled down to a normal level. (thank God) Why the absense you ask? Well, I found out that the apartment I live in is going to be sold as a condo sometime in the next few months. Which means, I'm going to have to pack up all my crap and move yet again.

Personally, I'd rather have a vacectomy performed on me by a blind man with a rusty x-acto knife than move, but I really don't have a choice. So, now I'm looking for somewhat reasonable rental accomodations. ( this is about as likely as finding the Hope diamond in a bag of charcoal briquettes, by the way..)

No good leads yet, but I'm sure something will turn up. I just have to make sure I don't mistakenly end up in "Yo Yo Yo! Dis be our Hood" land, or the ever popular " no comprede english" areas of this fine region.

Fun..

On a lighter note, Its almost time to get ready to go hunting. Not just any hunting, mind you..

Alligator Hunting..



That's right my lovlies, I snagged an alligator trapping license this year. Yours truly gets to harvest not one, but 2 dinosaurs directly from the Everglades. I'm practically giddy..

The only catch:

No guns allowed.. Umm, yes, you read that right.. No guns..

How will I be allowed to hunt them? Only after dark in a remote ( very remote ) area, in a small boat, with a spear, and a snare.. ( and a powerhead to send them to the sweet by and by once they're close enough to chomp me into cat chow)

Yes, I'm crazy.. Yes, I know the risk involved.. But, I like beating the odds.. ( or learning to use a silver hook arm to hold a spoon..)

And The meat is very tasty..

Not to mention I'm keeping Paco, The Pisser Tribe, Robin's Kids, and the Booger's offspring safe from attack in the state of Florida.. My gift to all you lovely ladies..

Besides with a 10-12 foot skin I can get some nice shoes, and purses made for my lovlies..

Comments

Robin said…
My kids and I thank you for your sacrifice ;)

We're heading to the 'glades next weekend. Want me to mark some gators with bullseyes?
Windrider said…
Nah Robin,

I figure I'm the one that needs the bullseye on me. I'll be fairly outnumbered out there..

Only two weeks to go!! I can barely sit still.. Hee Hee Hee!

Popular Posts