Sunshine State, My Ass!

Well, Fay is announcing her arrival outside my window.
Some of the outer bands are arriving over south Florida. I just got off work and the drive home was crazy. Everyone else must have been let out early. They are opening up shelters in a few hours, and asking everyone to stay off the roads.
Me? I have to go back into work tonight.... Yes, you read that right. I have to work an overnight shift and more than likely will get held over at work tomorrow morning until this thing passes on by. It sucks, but it's part of the job.
All the more reason to finish the education and get the fuck outta here.
I'm not sure if I'll lose electric here at the apartment. If I do, I'll be offline. At work we have generators so I should still be able to get online (i hope). Either way, I'll be fine. I just hope my boat does alright. I'll have to go check on it tomorrow.
Anyhow, you guys just talk amongst yourselves till I get back.... I'll try to post tonight from work.
Comments
Your title totally cracked me up. Be well, Windy.