Live to die another day..
Well, the night went over without any catistrophic things happening. Tons of rain and wind, but no damage.
Now, it's just super windy and some rain battering me as the feeder bands pass over..
I'm exhausted...
We'll chat later....
Now, it's just super windy and some rain battering me as the feeder bands pass over..
I'm exhausted...
We'll chat later....
Comments
Take care of you.
B'Ahavah
Be well, Windy...don't study tooooooo hard!
The storm passed a few days ago, but some residual storms hung around. I swear this place is never going to dry out.
Nah Curt, it was a nonevent. And for that, I am quite glad. But hurricane season is far from over. It did light a fire under me to make sure all my storm supplies were up to snuff though.
Mapi - me study too hard.. Umm, more than likely.. Heck, I spent all day today finishing a research paper, and completing a couple of assignments.
Leah - You take care as well. Especially with what's going on with Mish.
Overall, I'm alright. Just damned tired of all the crappy weather. Even the monsoon season is Korea wasn't this bad..