Feeling change coming...

Hmmm...

Do you ever have a feeling like everything is going to change in your life? I mean change it down to the very fabric?

I felt that way today. It was strange. A lot of things about my life are different than they were a year ago. Hell, practically everything. Nothing is the same, my job, my finances, everything..

Today a feeling came over me.. If you've ever watched the movie Forrest Gump, there was a scene where he was sitting on the porch after Jenny left and he just decided to, "go on a little run"..

That was me today..

And I dont know where this feeling is headed, or what it will cause me to do over time, but I know change is headed my way in the future.

My life needs a shift, my priorities need to be rearranged, I need to live in a place that will make me happy, do something productive with my life, and live rather than exist.. I've been existing for a long time...

Living is an art, existing is just toil...

Comments