Odd
Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems different?
I'm having one today.
Its almost like everything is still the same, but I've changed somehow. (No, I'm not hitting the sauce either.) Its odd.. The day just feels different. Time seems to be passing differently. Normally I sleep around 9 to 10 hours on this day. But today I only slept 6 and woke feeling fully rested...
Strange...
Not to sound kooky, but the world feels different today. I can't put my finger on it, but it does. I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I recently started taking vitamin, mineral, and herbal supplements again. And I also eliminated dairy from my diet at the same time. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
Who knows, maybe its just a strange anomaly and I'll feel the way I used to tomorrow.
But I hope not. I feel like an engine thats been fired up after a long lack of use.
I'm having one today.
Its almost like everything is still the same, but I've changed somehow. (No, I'm not hitting the sauce either.) Its odd.. The day just feels different. Time seems to be passing differently. Normally I sleep around 9 to 10 hours on this day. But today I only slept 6 and woke feeling fully rested...
Strange...
Not to sound kooky, but the world feels different today. I can't put my finger on it, but it does. I'm not sure what to attribute it to. I recently started taking vitamin, mineral, and herbal supplements again. And I also eliminated dairy from my diet at the same time. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
Who knows, maybe its just a strange anomaly and I'll feel the way I used to tomorrow.
But I hope not. I feel like an engine thats been fired up after a long lack of use.
Comments