Police......

The one job I always thought I was destined to do..

But, I chickened out because of the polygraph test, and all the "party favors" I tried in college.

My hat is off to each and every one of you who do wear the badge.

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Personally, I would think that having experimented so much would make you a stronger officer, in that you would better to look for. I have a friend who is an FBI investigator who had major problems in his young days. Of course, for security clearance, he had to go through all the tests and everything--and he just came clean about it all up front. He thinks they respected him more for that than anything else.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
I chickened out.. I was too afraid of getting turned down.

I'm too old now. It seems the magic age is 36. and alas I turn 39 this year.

The odd thing is that after all I've experienced up to this age I think I could do some good in that job.

Ah well...

Popular Posts