Not sure..
Something is moving inside me.
Something deep, and profound.
It smells like fresh mown grass, and bacon cooked in a 100 year old Iron skillet...
It tastes like cold watermelon slices eaten at sunset, with salt sprinkled on it.
It feels like cool South Texas grass under your feet after a sweltering afternoon.
It makes me weep like a child, sitting here all alone.
Spilling hot, acrid tears down my face as I stutter to inhale a breath into my lungs..
An eruption of things held inside for far too long.
Passions, regrets, sorrows, unspoken words, never said to people long passed.
Courgage and conviction never used, that simmered at the edge of what could have been for years.....
It makes me pant like a dog, realizing that I'd rather die than keep going like this........
Somehow, somewhere, I forgot how to live...
No more...
Something deep, and profound.
It smells like fresh mown grass, and bacon cooked in a 100 year old Iron skillet...
It tastes like cold watermelon slices eaten at sunset, with salt sprinkled on it.
It feels like cool South Texas grass under your feet after a sweltering afternoon.
It makes me weep like a child, sitting here all alone.
Spilling hot, acrid tears down my face as I stutter to inhale a breath into my lungs..
An eruption of things held inside for far too long.
Passions, regrets, sorrows, unspoken words, never said to people long passed.
Courgage and conviction never used, that simmered at the edge of what could have been for years.....
It makes me pant like a dog, realizing that I'd rather die than keep going like this........
Somehow, somewhere, I forgot how to live...
No more...
Comments
אני אוהבת אותך מאט