For Mish....

Mish is in very critical condition right now. She began hemorrhaging blood from her nose and eyes due to the chemotherapy. Right now she is intubated and has a feeding tube. She has periods of semiconsciousness..

I just don't know what else to say..

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Oh.

Oh..

My heart just aches...

Prayers, thoughts, everything, to all...
Anonymous said…
Mishy is a tiny bit better, they removed the airway tube, not the feeding tube. She's still fighting to live. I have been trying to email you all day but wasn't sure what to say and each time I started to cry and could not continue :(
Thank you for posting the Mi Shebeirach prayer.

Much love
Windrider said…
Hi Mapi,

Mine does too.. Words just can't express it. Thank you for your prayers for her. And you get better, will ya?

Hi Leebee,

No need to thank me Love.. It does my old, black heart good to her that she's fighting her way back.. You can write me anytime Leah. If you need a shoulder to lean on, or someone to vent to. Night or day...

Popular Posts