Things these days...
Life is whizzing along.
I should be getting high speed internet very soon and the posting will increase. I tend to be really careful at work about posting to my blog. If my coworkers found it it could become a real hassle. While I admire those who can share their identity with the world, I guess I'm just not one of them. I enjoy my anonimity, and fell alot more free to really speak my mind.
The move has come and gone, although I still have alot of unpacking to do. I just can't seem to get motivated to do it. I'm not sure why exactly.. Certainly, it feels like I have less and less free time on my hands these days. I''m essentially across town from the GF, and my drive to work is longer as well so that eats a bit of it up.
I'm not really liking my roomate either...
Picture an old hippie type, 50's ish female who smokes alot of pot, is a horrible procrastinator, and cuts corners alot and you have a pretty good picture of what she's like. The only good thing is that we are like ships passing in the night because of our schedules. I hardly ever see her. To be honest, if I saw her all the time I think this little arrangement would be really short lived.
I don't really care for the pot smoking at all... I did my fair share of it back in college but when I joined the adult world I stopped and never looked back. It's just silly to see someone her age toking up. And I don't like smelling it in the house. I had to say something to her about it a couple of weeks ago. She was sitting in the room ajacent to my bedroom firing a joint and the odor was so strong I was worried about smelling like pot at work ( I was heading in for an overnight shift ) So far she's complied to my request to smoke it either outside, or in her room. The biggest worry about it is obviously potential trouble with the cops.
So, I'm already keeping my ear to the ground for other potential digs to live in. It sucks to imagine moving again, but Between the pot smoking and the 2 dogs who chew on everything and destroy it, I can't see this as anything but a short term arrangement..
I should be getting high speed internet very soon and the posting will increase. I tend to be really careful at work about posting to my blog. If my coworkers found it it could become a real hassle. While I admire those who can share their identity with the world, I guess I'm just not one of them. I enjoy my anonimity, and fell alot more free to really speak my mind.
The move has come and gone, although I still have alot of unpacking to do. I just can't seem to get motivated to do it. I'm not sure why exactly.. Certainly, it feels like I have less and less free time on my hands these days. I''m essentially across town from the GF, and my drive to work is longer as well so that eats a bit of it up.
I'm not really liking my roomate either...
Picture an old hippie type, 50's ish female who smokes alot of pot, is a horrible procrastinator, and cuts corners alot and you have a pretty good picture of what she's like. The only good thing is that we are like ships passing in the night because of our schedules. I hardly ever see her. To be honest, if I saw her all the time I think this little arrangement would be really short lived.
I don't really care for the pot smoking at all... I did my fair share of it back in college but when I joined the adult world I stopped and never looked back. It's just silly to see someone her age toking up. And I don't like smelling it in the house. I had to say something to her about it a couple of weeks ago. She was sitting in the room ajacent to my bedroom firing a joint and the odor was so strong I was worried about smelling like pot at work ( I was heading in for an overnight shift ) So far she's complied to my request to smoke it either outside, or in her room. The biggest worry about it is obviously potential trouble with the cops.
So, I'm already keeping my ear to the ground for other potential digs to live in. It sucks to imagine moving again, but Between the pot smoking and the 2 dogs who chew on everything and destroy it, I can't see this as anything but a short term arrangement..
Comments