A Sick Day..



Nah, I wasn't really sick... I was just dog tired, and I have no idea why. I woke up at 3 am and decided to call in sick becaise I was so exhausted. I slept until almost 2 this afternoon! Man, what's that all about? It seems like I've been sleeping alot of hours these days.

I still have to go into work at 10 pm tonight and work until 6am so it wasn't like I even achieved a whole 24 hours off.

I'm dreading this next week. I'm REALLY going to have to bust my ass to get everything packed up and ready to move. ( not to mention throwing away every thing else. ) I hate moving with a passion, but thats why I'm downsizing and getting rid of all my extra baggage. I almost miss the military, where I travelled with a duffel bag, and a suitcase for 4 years. Now that was easy moving..

So, this weekend will consist of throwing things away, boxing stuff up, cleaning, etc, etc...

Not alot of fun, but hey, it could be worse.. I just really want to start hitting the gym again, and exercising. I feel like a big sloth right now.

Not to mention I havent gotten my boat wet in well over a month. I need to be in the Keys in the gin clear water chasing tarpon, and snapper, and shark!!

"I got to stop bitchin',

I got to go fishin,

I'm down to rock bottom again,

with just a few friends, just a few friends"

ARRRRRGGGGG....

Comments

Robin said…
First of all, I LOVE that cartoon!

Hope you're moving closer, not further!

Popular Posts