man, this is frustrating...

Ok folks..

I want to post a song to play here and I don't know how.. Any help would be appretiated..

not one that starts playing as soon as you click on the blog, one that is optional..

Any advice?

Comments

Diane said…
You could try this:

http://www.iwebtunes.com/

I haven't tried it and can't vouch for it though.

I have noticed a few sites with embedded players in them before but they aren't blogs I read regularly. I will keep an eye out for them and let you know if I come across another one.
Windrider said…
Hello there stranger!!

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Ohh Boy! You must be getting excited about the upcoming festivities!!!

Are you registered anywhere? (really..)

Let me know. I still smile when I think about it..
Robin said…
I have no advice for you, my friend. Rocko and Mutz... do they do "missing persons" cases too?

All I can tell ya is, he's in his fifties. Thanks for the offer -- but it's all I've got to go on.
Diane said…
Let me know how it works out.

Yes, the big day approacheth, but we're trying to keep it simple and stress free. We aren't registering, really - but I appreciate you asking. We have 2 of everything now and we're going to have to get busy cleaning up and donating stuff soon in order to try to consolidate our houses. It's going to be a fun ride!
Pisser said…
Don't look at me, Technophoby - I'm about 10 yrs. behind the times. I don't even own a DVD player...!

You could always move to Myspace ;)
It will play the obnoxious song of your choice for you. Heh.