Dear Kayne West,

Yep, that's about as simple as I want to put it..
Please just be quiet you reptilian, grabasstic, piece of shit.
I cant believe that you are turning this whole disaster into a big "Uncle Sam hates us Negroes" thing.
Way to whip an already bad thing into a racial lather there Spanky! And I hope to God that if anyone does violence on another because of your racial, bigoted statements that you will be held accountable for it in a court of law. What you are doing is nothing more than pouring gasoline onto a fire. Its infantile, shallow, and inflammatory.
All colors and races are assisting in the recovery efforts down in New Orleans, and in countless other areas. Military, Govt, state, local, and otherwise. The objective is to bring the suffering to an end, and you really aren't by helping spouting all this garbage. So just shut your pie hole.. You are just making matters worse, not better.
Its really easy to run your mouth on a stage, isn't it? You bet your ass it is.. So, why don't you quit using this as some sick platform to pointout alleged racism, and get some spotlight time? (and sell a few albums as well, maybe?)
Rather than grandstanding on national TV, why don't you take your "posse" down there and get your "ass in the grass" with the rescuers? Bury a body or two, search house to house for people, provide first aid assistance to injured/sick survivors, or shit, just hand out water to the thirsy. (and I'm not talking the SAFE , good for PR areas either) At least then your nasty dialog might mean something, even if it is as racist, and as unfounded as the KKK's. (Gasp! Ohh, I went there!)
Now, do I think Bush is an asshole for how he handled it? YEP!! Ya got me on that one. Do I think he responded in a non-timely manner? YEP! But neither my feelings or yours concerning the President are relevant right now.
Right now that's not the objective here. The objective is to get everyone out of there and back on their feet, and out of harm's way as best as we can. Regardless of race, color, or creed.
So do us all a BIG Favor and either become part of the solution, or just shut the hell up..
We're all too busy fixing the problem to listen to your childish ass bitch about it..
Scumbag.....
Comments
You did it perfectly. Hats off to you!