Wonderful...
Its cancer....
And just in time for the Holidays.
And just in time for the Holidays.
My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
Comments
I hope she's doing well.
Sorry for the delay in the update. She had a lumpectomy 3 weeks ago on her right breast. The doctor removed a 2 mm malignant mass and 2 lymph nodes under her right arm.
Pathology did not indicate any marginal involvement into the lymphatic system. She is going to have to undergo radiation but not chemo. How many doses has yet to be determined.
The doctor had to perform additional surgery to install a drain in the incision field as it was producing a lot of fluid that was causing both alarm (due to swelling), and quite a bit of discomfort to her. This was done last week and she is healing normally with no sign of infection.
Needless to say, what hair I have left that is not already the shade of chimney ashes has turned the corner for good. It has been quite the stressor for us all but especially her as you can imagine.
She is doing well, and her overall outlook is very positive which I am very pleased about. ( I was worried about her getting depressed, distraught, etc...)
I hope all is well with you and yours. Man time flies by. 6 years... Wow....
http://cancerguide.org/median_not_msg.html
Take care of yourself!