The Walls.
Just listen to the lyrics a few times.. No, I haven't vanished. I've just been on a bit of a personal burn.
My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
Comments
I'm doing alright. Not great, but alright. Just slugging along.
I'm ready to be done with grad school and move back home. Although, I'm not really sure if its still home at all.
How are you doing?
hanging in there. you know how life is - ya gotta ride it. sometimes the bad outweighs the good, sometimes the good comes out on top. it does make you appreciate any and every little good thing that happens though. LOL!
You're nearly done with grad school right? you should be proud of yourself Windy. You've come a long way in what is actually a short period of time.