Thoughts...
I just got back from Whole Foods a little over an hour ago. God help me, I LOVE that place! Even though it can burn through a bank account like a California wildfire..
Jaysus... The money you can spend in there! I think Mapi had it right when she said that she only goes there for absolute necessities. I think I'm going to follow suit. I needed nutritional yeast, and some cucumber for juicing. However I wound up going to the damn deli counter and buying vegetarian junk food. (grain burgers, "buffalo" tofu, etc)
By the way, organic wine SUCKS!! At least the bottle of "Our Daily Red" did. 12.99 worth of wine that tasted like cigar butts and old feet!! Belch... Spend your cash on the good stuff and don't worry about the damn sulfites. I've already eliminated dairy, red meat, and refined sugar from my flipping diet. I'll be damned if I'm going to eliminate everything from it altogether!
Lots of stuff to do tomorrow. I have a presentation in class and need to type up two extra credit papers ( one page each, no problem there ) and get started on a 10 page paper due on Saturday. Then, two final exams the week after that. Big fun...
After that 9 weeks of nothing to do. And I'm quite certain that it is going to drive me bananas. I'm sort of a habitual academic now. I NEED to write papers, make presentations, and all that sort of thing. Who knows, maybe I'll take up some other hobby in the interim. Weight lifting, yoga, something.. ( my ukulele sure could use some attention.. )
God, I've turned into a geek.....
Jaysus... The money you can spend in there! I think Mapi had it right when she said that she only goes there for absolute necessities. I think I'm going to follow suit. I needed nutritional yeast, and some cucumber for juicing. However I wound up going to the damn deli counter and buying vegetarian junk food. (grain burgers, "buffalo" tofu, etc)
By the way, organic wine SUCKS!! At least the bottle of "Our Daily Red" did. 12.99 worth of wine that tasted like cigar butts and old feet!! Belch... Spend your cash on the good stuff and don't worry about the damn sulfites. I've already eliminated dairy, red meat, and refined sugar from my flipping diet. I'll be damned if I'm going to eliminate everything from it altogether!
Lots of stuff to do tomorrow. I have a presentation in class and need to type up two extra credit papers ( one page each, no problem there ) and get started on a 10 page paper due on Saturday. Then, two final exams the week after that. Big fun...
After that 9 weeks of nothing to do. And I'm quite certain that it is going to drive me bananas. I'm sort of a habitual academic now. I NEED to write papers, make presentations, and all that sort of thing. Who knows, maybe I'll take up some other hobby in the interim. Weight lifting, yoga, something.. ( my ukulele sure could use some attention.. )
God, I've turned into a geek.....
Comments
Geeks ROCK! (sorry, I'm actually a bona fide NERD, not a GEEK!)
I'll have to send you my list of "dirty dozen" and "clean fifteen" to help keep the food bills down. And yes, organic wine DOES suck. I'm all over the $10 and below section...unless I need a bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir, of course.
Be well, Windy.