Happenings..

Well, this is the last week of class before a 9 week hiatus..

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it. I would really prefer to be taking more classes even though I'm extremely burnt out after almost 2.5 years of grinding at it full time. I'm just so used to driving forward that it will be really strange to not have academic obligations. Its funny how you get used to something after you've done it for a long time.

But, I guess this is happening for a reason. And in all honesty I could use a breather.

So, a final on wednesday, and a take home essay exam to turn in on saturday morning. Then nada for a couple of months. Tuesday I'm headed down to the Keys with my teammate for a couple of days to fish and blow off steam. His buddy has a collosal 4 story house right on the water in Tavernier and is letting us use the place. ( I'll try to remember to take pictures ) We're going to try to catch some fish, and just relax. Hell, it's been ages since I've put a line in the water.

I should have a nephew being born this week as well. Hmmm.. Uncle Windrider, after all these years. I'll keep you posted.

Well, I better get headed to bed as I have to work the midnight shift tonight. ( read: schoolwork all night.)

More later...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Uncle Windy. I like the sound of that!!

Enjoy your break. I'm thrilled for you.

My first mediation appointment is set for next Monday, fyi.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Hell Mapi,

I wish you could fly down and join me !! We both need a break from the routine.

Yeah, Uncle Windy... Jeeze.. But now there is at least a little justification for all the grey in my beard these days.

I'm proud of you for getting on with the mediation. And, I'm always here if you want to (or need to) talk. Night or day. And I mean that sincerely. Don't be afraid to dial the digits.

Popular Posts